Images via Instagram @AnniesCtyKtchn
1. I love seeing things as other things! i.e. Humans dressed as Disney characters. Namely, celebrities. I've seen some of these in magazines before but a few were new to me. Though sometimes it seems like Annie Liebowitz's pictures are SO retouched that you could have just made the image from scratch on the computer, no? Nonetheless, it's pretty on the eyes.
2. You cannot go wrong with Nutella if you tried. Go ahead, give it a try. But turn it into ice cream (a Jeni's recipe no less) and scoop it onto brioche rolls? UM OK YES PLEASE.
3. It's official, Miss Piggy is a better dressed bride than me. And I would expect nothing less. Not gonna lie, Miss Piggy was a bit of a fashion icon for me growing up. Weird? Probably. Also, Jem and The Nanny were big influences. Certainly explains my affinity for huge hair.
4. !!!! This is amazing. Best one is the Pringles guy, hands down.
5. I love a good TED Talk and this one on vulnerability was so enlightening. It wasn't one I would have chosen on my own but I saw it recommended on Tumblr and I'm glad I watched. Some great things to be shared.
6. Just discovered the author Rainbow Rowell last month and I'm already on my second book by her. Fangirl was lovely and Eleanor and Park is so so good. Next up is Attachments. If you're into YA lit (which I very much unashamedly am), give Rainbow Rowell a try. Her books are such a refreshing change of pace from the "usual" YA lit like Twilight (which I totally read, duh) or Divergent (also read, duh).
So what's making you happy this week?