I'm the one giving an enthusiastic thumbs up!
1. I could start a whole new blog containing just pictures of me giving thumbs up. From the ages of 6-11, I'd estimate 70% of photos involved me giving a thumbs up. I was and still am very cool obviously.
2. My older sister and I shared a room and my little sister had her own (for reasons I never understood and was very vocal about). However, she felt left out of sisterly things so every night we'd stick a tiny mattress between our two beds and she would sleep there. Which is why this picture looks like we're all sleeping in a giant bed together like we're in Little House on the Prairie.
3. Full Disclosure: I've never seen Little House on the Prairie but I've gotta assume they all slept in some sorta of giant bed-type thing together, right? Seems like something people did on a prairie.
4. Also, in the last few sentences I've spelled "prairie" like praiirie, prarie, paraie, and parrie but never prairie. MY FINGERS WILL NOT COOPERATE.
5. I will keep that tiny dresser until the day I die. It's been in my bedroom since the day I was born and it's literally been in my room every day since. It's missing a knob and it's a little worse for wear but I love it.
6. Gracie's cheeks. For real......