1. How adorable is this teapot?!
2. This Buzzfeed article that the world isn't such a bad place. #21, I died. How adorable. You better believe I would have eaten that up as a little girl.
3. This blog. I can't handle how fabulous these women are. Such an inspiration to see women OWNING it at any age. They know what's up.
4. Bath and Body Works Winter Candle. I bought this candle MONTHS ago and strictly forebode burning it until after Thanksgiving. It is the absolute perfect winter scent. It smells woodsy and a little spicy and I wanna stock up for a lifetime supply.
5. This list of simple things to make us happy. So true and something I could really stand to read and remember know and then.
6. Ok guys, I have mixed feelings about "puppy eyes." We've all heard of "cat eye" makeup, yes? Well this is sort of the opposite since you angle the eyeliner downward for a pouty full-eyed look. But I think I have a visceral reaction to the idea of angling eyeliner downward. Everything I know has taught me otherwise! This may be a weekend experiment. I'll report back with details.
7. Cannot wait to try these copycat Kind bars. I wanna stock-pile these for a healthy grab-n-go snack (instead of some Nilla Wafers, 2 tortilla chips, a spoonful of peanut butter or a graham cracker).