This one is a gem! It's special for so many reasons.
1. My hair is basically bleach blonde on the ends because I was never not underwater in a chlorinated pool for the whole summer. It's borderline green hair.
2. Scrunchy. On top of my head. Right where it should be in 1994.
3. I'm wearing a bodysuit. The kind that snapped in the crotch. Why were those ever a thing and why is American Apparel trying to make them happen again? Needless to say though, I owned a dozen of them.
4. Paint splatter background. I think I practically begged my mom for this background. It's just SO COOL. Almost as cool as the laser background or the brick wall background. Almost.
5. When this picture was taken, I was really heavy into my Dean Cain obsession (he was in his Superman days!) and despite it being really weird that I was 10 and he was about 30, my mom let me send him a letter and ask for his autograph. So, I offered to trade autographs with him by signing this very picture of myself and sending it to him. I would give nearly anything to read the letter that I actually wrote him because it would surely be comedy gold but it must have worked because he sent an autograph back! It was the best day of my 10-year old life. And I'd probz still rank it in my top 5 days of my 28 year old life. #sortasad
6. Clearly this was life before braces. CLEARLY.
7. Related: this.