Thursday, June 5, 2014

6 Things Making Me Happy This Week

Tomorrow is Friday, I've got freshly painted nails and a cup of tea.  Living large.  Let's get down to biz'naz.  

1.  These Whole-fruit Ice Pops are tah' die for.  Growing up, I've consumed more "Mr. Freeze" icy pop things than I care to know.  I would spend full summers eating only ice pops and watermelon and corn on the cob.  Talk about living the dream.  At least I can pretend I'm a grownup with these bars.  

2.  Just the other week I was thinking about building a small collection of beauty books.  I have a fair share of cookbooks but no beauty books.  And whatdya' know, xoVain compiled the list for me!  That was easy.  Didn't even have to break a sweat.  I've got my eye on that Bobbi Brown one and the Kevin Aucoin one.  Even if it is a bit 90's fabulous.  

3.  These famous photos were a bit enlightening!  However, I think it would be aptly named as "Famous photos from far away."  That Central Park picture though.  Dang.  

4.  Do you ever feel like you're just totally guessing what the heck you're doing when it comes to makeup brushes?  I'd like to think I've got things figured out but this guide on Nouvelle Daily is pretty perfect.  Couldn't have said it better myself.  And I didn't.  So yeah.  

5.  THESE ALMONDS.  Gah.  Can you imagine?  Just think of that flavor.  I could eat a pound in one sitting.  

6.  I'll just leave you with this.

What's making you happy this week?  

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment