This last week got the better of me and I'm off on my posting! Couldn't miss a Throwback Thursday though so it's coming at you on Friday.
In both images, I'm the one on the left
1. You get a two-fer today, you lucky dawgs. Both pics were just so fabulous that I couldn't choose.
2. Oh the hair! So many wonderful feelings about the hair. My mom's hair is totes freshly permed. Which is FINE because it was 1989. I even once had a perm as a child because it was/is my dream to have beautifully curled locks. Instead, it just sorta looked like my hair normally does on a really humid day (which is not great).
3. However, I'm not positive if my dad's hair is freshly mullet-ed. But it is undoubtedly mullet-ed. I'm not sure I can blame 1989 for that though. He's gotta take full credit for that 'do. Let's not blame a perfectly good decade for the mullet. We all make our own decisions in life.
4. My parents have some mad style though. My mom is poppin' collars like a boss. And my dad is pulling off a plaid black and white short sleeve button up shirt with black tie as well as one would be expected to pull off such a garment. Also, Blue Blockers apparently.
5. Doesn't it look like my mom has no legs? She's just a floating torso behind us.
6. I could probably just rename "Throwback Thursday" as "I had bangs." Seems to be a running theme.