Me, far right
1. This photo should be in a time capsule for future generations to study. It's almost like someone said "Gather children and compose a photograph that encapsulates the 90's." And thus this photo was taken. I'm sporting a high half ponytail, Sara (in pink) is wearing the widest belt ever manufactured with a black denim skirt and my cousins (the boys) are representin' in their Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles sweatshirts. Also, bangs. Obviously. Presently, there is a hipster in Wicker Park wearing these clothes ionically.
2. You're probably wondering if I'm wearing a full capri-length floral body suit with attached skirt. To confirm, yes, I am. And yes, I was very stylish at a very young age.
3. Not seen here (unfortunately), but my cousins were known to proudly sport a "rat tail" hairstyle in the 90's. My Grandma Tina would braid it for them because I guess what the heck else are you supposed to do with a rat tail hairstyle ? (the correct answer is "never have a rat tail hairstyle")
4. I really look like I just sidled up into this picture with my hand jauntily on my hip. I've got the mischievous grin only a 7 year old who thought she was Stephanie Tanner would have. Being a middle child, I fancied myself a "Stephanie Tanner" but I had neither the quick wit nor kickass dance moves.
5. My little sister, Gracie, is the nugget in the front who is basically 80% cheeks.