Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Throwback Thursday


YES.  Classic.  

1.  I think I'm about 4 or 5 here and I'm already rocking some pink sponge curlers in my hair.  I literally still use sponge curlers to this day.  I've adjusted my technique, obviously.  But I'm nothing if not a creature of habit.

2.  Was there anyone on the planet who didn't own roller skates like this?  They made a cranking sound when you skated and the wheels barely turned.  I suppose that stopped a 4 year old from careening around the neighborhood though.  Apparently, they've modernized them a bit since 1989.

3.  Also I'm skating indoors.

4.  Knee Socks.  

5.  I specifically remember loving this nightgown.  It was totally my favorite and I can even remember the soft jersey texture to this day.  It's not weird at all!  

6.  Check out that wallpaper.  It does not get better than that.  Like yellow palm trees?  Or something?  It matched our yellow formica kitchen table so it was classy.  (I only sorta know what formica actually is).  

7.  Ignore my face. And bangs. 

  

2 comments:

  1. You are VERY adorable there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey !! The wallpaper and the wood were your Mothers idea. Don't blame me :-) Love Dad

    ReplyDelete