Sunday, November 2, 2014

My Sephora VIB Sale Wishlist


Christmas come early!  For a just a few glorious days this week, Sephora is offering 20% your entire purchase if you're a VIB or VIB Rouge member.  Beauty Insiders, you are cast aside!  Being a VIB, I'm both ashamed (it takes some spending to earn that status) and proud but mostly ecstatic to finally get a discount on some items I can't justify spending full price on.  Here's what I've got my eyeballs on:


Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette- Top of the list.  If I had to pick one item for the sale, it would be this.  I've been longing for these blushes for months but could never commit to the pricetag.  For three shades in the palette, this is a steal with 20% off.  

Armani Si- Yes, even fragrance is on sale!  I LOVE this scent because it's sweet and a bit heavy but somehow light?  Describing scents is not my strong suit but all I can say is that this is the perfect fall/winter scent. 

Fresh Sugar Lip Balm Gift Set- Like the Hourglass blushes, these balms are another item that I swatch every time I visit Sephora and then convince myself that no lip balm is worth $22 a pop.  This gift set is all mini's and it's calling to me for this sale.

Buxom Lip Gloss Roulette Gift Set - Can you tell I've got a thing for lips at the moment?  I've tried my fair share of Buxom glosses in the past and I am never disappointed.  The color payoff is fantastic and the longevity is some of the best I've ever tried.  Every single shade in this gift set was made for me! 

Tarte Gifted Mascara- I'm a bonafide mascara junkie and it's one of those products that I will forever be in search of the "perfect" mascara.  Gifted is the next up for evaluation after I've heard fantastic reviews.  I've tried Tarte mascaras in the past and I've always been impressed.  

Dior Skin Star Foundation- At $50, this would be the most expensive foundation I've ever coveted.  But after one swatch on my hand at the store, I've been thinking of it ever since.  I still haven't decided if I'll really take the plunge (since I've certainly got plenty of foundations already) but armed with a 20% off coupon would be the time to do it.  

What's on your wishlist?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment