Sunday, October 5, 2014

My Bedside Table

Why am I showing you my bedside table you might ask.  Because who doesn't like a little sneaky peak into stuff you don't usually get sneaky-peaks at, amiright?

AND the bedside table is really where all the good stuff is.  Sure, my bathroom has all my makeup but the bedside table has the stuff I use every single day.  Tried and true!


Let's start with one of my favorite things ever: perfume.  I've got three that are in regular rotation and then I've got a dozen more samples that I use when the mood strikes.  Which is often.  And of course, some Body Shop body sprays.  They're so light and perfect for layering.  I'd have every scent if I had the room.  So here are my top perfumes at the moment:
  • Jo Malone Blackberry and Bay- A slightly floral and herbally scent that is so perfect for fall and winter.
  • Chloe- I can't identify a single solitary scent in this perfume but it's my absolute favorite and I'd wear it the rest of my life.  
  • Jo Malone Silk Blossom- This is a super light and floral feminine scent that I wore all Spring and Summer
And my Body Shop body sprays of choice are: Satsuma, Strawberry, and Mango.

I tossed all my mini perfume samples in a pinch bowl for easy access.  I'm more tempted to try a new scent when they're staring me the face in a cute little bowl.  


Some other quick access items:
And just for kicks, all my favorite items sit on a cute silver tray I got at the Dollar Store.  In reality, as cute as the tray is, its real purpose is to corral all my junk in one small space.  It keeps things tidy... ish.  

What gems have you got tucked into your bedside table?





post signature

2 comments: