Sunday, October 12, 2014

How To: Instant Volume

garnier texture tease
If I haven't said so already (I have, a million times), I want my hair to have volume.  ALL the volume.  All of it.  

I think we ladies can agree that "second day hair" is the best for styling and volume.  It has just enough grit and oil to hold a shape.  Squeaky clean hair (at least for me) is quite limp.  I even have a hard time getting bobby pins to stay in place.  Don't worry, I pin them into submission eventually.  

Garnier has solved our squeaky clean hair problems though.  So I present to you: Second Day Hair in a bottle: Garnier De-Constructed Texture Tease Dry Touch Finish Spray.

My goodness that's a mouthful.  
This isn't quite hairspray.  And it isn't quite dry shampoo.  But it's sort of the combination of the two?  Think of dry shampoo minus the white cast but with the oil-absorbing grittiness.  And hairspray minus the stickiness but with the hold.  Ok now combine those two things in your mind.    

Apologies for the mental workout.  

Let's try it a different way:  It's sorta like this stuff in spray form.  And I think I like it even better.  That's a kinda a big deal guys.    

All for under $5?  I'll take 20 bottles please.  


post signature

1 comment:

  1. I haven't used a garnier for volume. I usually use a Hair Lisap products. But, I will try this one.

    ReplyDelete