Are you a sicko like me who makes an Excel spreadsheet with all the items and related links for things you want rightthisveryminute? Just me? That's cool. Anyway, here's some stuff I want these days:
1. Target Woman's Messanger Bag- I've never been one for designer bags (I'm far too fickle and I like new bags more than I can afford) so I love Target or Forever21 for bags that I can use for a season and be done with. This bag is a great size (big enough to fit the essentials and a Kindle, not too big to fit your life's belongings) and I love the tan and black. I'm generally not one to go for hardware on a bag but the straps are subtle enough that I think they add a nice touch.
2. Kat Von D Tattoo Liquid Liner - For once in my entire life, I exerted some patience and I didn't run out to buy this liner the minute I wanted it. I've been waiting for my Stila liner to run out (which I love and got months of use out of) before I give this a try. I'm skeptical that something is better than my beloved Stila but I've heard so many good reviews that I'm willing to give it a go.
3. H&M Biker Coat - Not sure what sort of biker would wear this coat but I do know of an Annie that would wear the hell out of it. I love how boxy this coat is with a slightly asymmetrical zipper. It looks cozy and I generally like to chose a fall coat that can be dressed up or down. At $60, it's not a bad price for an all-purpose coat.
4. Molecule 01 Perfume- I'll let you do a spit-take at the price before I go on. Ok done? Anyway, price aside, I really like this perfume. I don't fully understand the "one scent molecule" business behind the concept but I just love the woody slightly masculine scent. When I first tried a sample, I didn't get the hype. But after wearing it a few times, it really grew on me and it just works. It's such a simple but effective scent. But if I intend to get my hands on it, I think I'll be using The Perfumed Court to protect my poor wallet.
5. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette- Just call me a sucker. I know that I am. But I want this palette! So sue me. I've resisted the allure of Hourglass blushes for MONTHS and now this palette is more that I can bear. So preettyyyyy.
What stuff do you want lately?