Monday, September 15, 2014

Day in the life: Photo an hour (ish)

I've seen a few bloggers do a "Photo an Hour" post and I'm always FASCINATED to spend a day in the life of someone else.  I'd been planning on doing one of these posts for months but always forgot to start snapping pics until noon which makes the whole point moot. (Am I using moot right?)  Finally I got my act together to document a normal Saturday.  Have a perusal, will you?  

All pics are taken from my iPhone.  

7:30am
This is my cocoon.  

8:00am
My bed is ALWAYS promptly made.  I have strong feelings about it.

9:30am
Coffee in my Looney Tunes mug.  I'm an adult.

10am
One of my favorite moments of the day (#notevenhalfmycollection)

11:30am
A laughably small serving of cheese.

12pm
I'm the creep on the CTA this time. 

1:30pm
I'm a shameless Subway fan.  Veggie patty for the win.

2:30pm
A mid-day manicure sesh.  What dreams are made of.

4pm
Bloggin' time.  So serious I need two keyboards.

6pm
"Blogging" quickly turns into YouTube marathon with my fave beauty gurus.  Ft: GlamLifeGuru

8:30pm
It cannot be bedtime without chamomile tea.  The law.  

10:30pm
I swear I usually hit da' clubs on Saturdays.


I lead a fascinating life.  



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment