Thursday, September 4, 2014

6 Things Making Me Happy This Week

Oh hey I got a new blog design!  The mood struck last week and 2 hours later, I had me a new blog.  That will likely happen in another 3 months when I decide I hate my current design again.  I'm smart like that.  

1.  The thing is, I don't think these are even the most ridiculous ones.  

2.  Ya know what, I'm into this.  I've been considering a new ear piercing lately or even my nose pierced (...again) but is 30 too old for that sorta thing?  I've got about 2 more months of my twenties left in me so it just feels like now or never!  

3.  This is my ddrreeaaaaammmmm.   I once worked at a salon that mixed its own lipglosses and I did not truly appreciate the magic at my fingertips at the time.  Youth it wasted on the young!  

4.  I was just telling the hubs the other day that I want to make a big batch of fudge to keep in the freezer for some sneaky snacking every now and then.  I mean, it's unlikely to look as beautiful as this but a girl can try.  

5.  I'd like to add one thing to this list: "All bugs extinct forever guaranteed" and Eric's would be "Allergies are no longer a thing anymore" 

6.  Well hey, that's pretty easy huh?  

What's making you happy this week?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment