That sweet sweet moment on Saturday morning when I enjoy a homemade iced coffee and watch the Food Network is calling to me! I'm comin' Saturday!
1. This is just the saddest. I actually don't find many food advertisements to be appetizing anyways (they always looks so plastic-y to me) but dang, those real pictures are rough. Somebody doesn't know the value of some natural light. #bloggersknowhatsup
2. Brownie Brittle! Dyyiinnnggg. I found Brownie Brittle a few weeks ago in my local grocery store and that stuff is like crack. It's got the absolute essence of a brownie but it's crunchy and tastes light as air. And it's 0 calories (in my mind)! I wanted to try a homemade version but I never got around to testing it out. This recipe is heading straight to the top of my list!
3. This is possibly the world's best pasta. I haven't even tasted it but I'm confident I'm right.
4. The thing is, if I were to try this eye look myself, I would look like a 1980's prom queen who got caught in the rain. There's just no way I could make it work. But I so badly want to try! So the question is, what day of the week is best to look like a 1980's prom queen who got caught in the rain?
5. I am 100% certain that this is what every yoga teacher wants to say. I'd like to take a yoga class where people just be real with me.
6. Feel like I just need to tuck these affirmations away for a rainy day.
What's making you happy this week?