Image via tumblr
1. I am a HUGE fun of America's Test Kitchen because I really love learning about the science of baking and cooking. I think it makes me a better baker because I actually understand what's going on in my kitchen. Well this post about cookies is perhaps the most thorough science-y post about cookies I've ever read. A total must read if you're into that sort of thing.
2. This freaks me out! Some of these strangers are near perfect twins. It's totally crazy and I would love love love to meet my own doppelganger. It reminds of the episode of Seinfeld where Elaine finds bizarro Jerry, George and Kramer. Where are you bizarro-Annie??
3. I found this article really interesting and insightful because I think maybe I do the opposite of all these things? What is wrong with me?! Definitely food for thought though.
4. May seem minor but I tried my first Cafe Misto from Starbucks and I loved it! It seems only mildly different than a latte but I liked that it wasn't quite the punch of a latte. I'm calling it: it's my new good-to!
5. One of my new favorite beauty bloggers, Amelia Liana, is having a "dupe" week and it's amazing. It's practically my life mission to find drugstore dupes so needless to say, I've been pleased all week.
6. Can I just be happy that it's Friday? It's been that kind of week.......