1. I'm the one OWNING that blue bikini. Look how confident I am in that! Ain't nobody gonna bring me down! Imma' do me.
2. Realization: The age of 4 is that last time I felt confident in swim attire. Heavy stuff man.
3. Obvi, my older sis and I are getting ready to straight chill in that Care Bear lounging pool. Not a care in the world. Sippin' pina coladas and bathing in the sun. Ok maybe not the pina coladas.
4. I had quite a little bob going there. And obviously, a strong bang. My head was sort of meant for them.
5. I'm starting to think I was born wearing sunglasses. My head was sort of meant for them.
6. You'll notice that even our sandals match our bathing suits. My mom didn't miss a beat.
7. Possibly the last known photo when Sara was taller than me.