Thursday, November 29, 2012

Best Hairspray Ever

I'm a girl who knows her hairspray.  I have likely used gallons of hairspray in my lifetime.  Not even a little bit embarrassed by that.  So naturally, I've experimented with mmaannnyyy a hairspray.  And in general, I tend to believe that products from the drugstore get the job done just fine (or even better in some circumstances) then most of the pricey stuff.

So good news and bad news.  My fave hairspray IS available at the drugstore BUT it's a bit pricier than what I'd usually spend.  However, hairspray is my thing and there's just no going back.  Besides, I never buy fancy face creams or expensive makeup brushes or whatever other stuff people spend money on so this is where I splurge.

And let's be clear.  By "splurge," I mean $14.  Admittedly, it's not breaking the bank but $14 ain't nothing to ignore either.  That could buy, like, two Subway Italian BMT 6-inch sandwich meals.  I do all my calculations in terms of Subway meals.

However, if you keep your eyes peeled for sales (like Buy One Get One Half Off) and you happen to be an Ulta Club Card member (and why wouldn't you be?!), you can use $3 off coupons practically all the time.  Which is obviously what I do.

So if you're willing to throw down about $14 smackaroos, get yourself to a drugstore and buy: Nexxus Maxximum Superior Hold Finishing Mist.  Don't be intimidated by that very aggressive name!   

 This hairspray was sent by angels from heaven and is made from unicorn tears and children's laughter.  I'm just guessing on that.

It's got a super fine mist and holds my style all day.  I'd like to say it leaves hair "touchable" but I don't think that's entirely true.  Although, I use more than the average person so that may just be caused by my misuse.  

All in all, it smells nice, it sprays well, it's got great hold and it's reasonably priced for the quality.  

Nexxus 4 lyfe.  


No comments:

Post a Comment