Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bytes of the Week 4/8/12!

I absolutely loooooove spending a quiet morning clicking though my favorite baking blogs, pinning recipes, and looking at the beautiful pictures. So, what's better than to share some great recipes I've found with my millions of fans? I present, Bytes of the Week!

Cookies and Cups: Homemade Nutter Butters

First off, who doesn't love Nutter Butters? No one. No one doesn't love them. These look delightful and so easy! I really love that you don't even need a cookie cutter for these cookies. Just pinch and that's it!

I would eat this cheesecake for the crust alone. Sprinkles in the crust, guys. It just makes sense. And it never hurts to have a great no-bake recipe in your arsenal.


If a dish has goat cheese in it, it's the greatest dish ever created. And this dish has goat cheese AND potato. So much delicious dairy and carbs. You just can't go wrong.

The Pioneer Woman: Oatmeal Whoopie Pies
Oh man. These immediately reminded me of Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies. I would be frightened to estimate how many of them I consumed from the ages 8 to 14. Let's not talk about it. But let's talk a lot about these! I want them right now. Wonderfully chewy oatmeal cookies with little clouds of heavenly Fluff. I should write poetry.

Bytes of the Week, brought to you by someone drooling over their laptop.



No comments:

Post a Comment