Thursday, July 10, 2014

5 Things Making Me Happy This Week

We did it.  We made it to Friday.  Hallelujah.

1.  I don't need this, I don't need this, I don't need this. http://www.beautezine.com/bobbi-brown-surf-sand-collection-for-summer-2014-photos-information/  #nobuyjuly 

2.  Cats Sitting Awkwardly couldn't get any better unless it was Cats Chillin' in Boxes.  

3.  I am forever is awe of the beauty of pies.  This Bumpy Cherry and Almond Pie is gawjus.  Making a beautiful pies is something that is forever out of my grasp.  Good thing I can make a damn good cookie.  

4.  If the word "nachos" exists, I provide my stamp of approval.  No further explanation necessary.  These Apple Nachos are embarrassingly easy and I'm a bit ashamed I've never done this before.  I'm losing my nacho street cred.   

5.  I have this problem where most blushes bafflingly look the same on me.  And it's alway "clown face pink" no matter what shade I chose.  I think I'm defying the laws of light and color with my ability to alter all blushes once they hit my skin.  So this list of Nude Blushes is now my Bible.  I've been eyeing the Josie Maran Cheek Gelee for quite sometime and now it only beckons me more.    T minus 20 days until #buyeverythingAugust  

What's making you happy this week?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment