Thursday, November 21, 2013

8 Things Making Me Happy This Week


1.  If that gif doesn't make you crave a steaming hot cup of coffee or hot chocolate right now, then you are a monster.  Or maybe you just don't like coffee.  

2.  Are you left-brained or right-brained?  Apparently I use my brain in equal parts but this test was the most nerve-wracking 2 minutes of my life.  

3.  Creepy but fascinating!  I'd love to see the comparisons between myself and my mom or grandma.  I think the sibling shots were the eeriest.  

4.  Pumpkin Tiramisu.  I mean, come on.  Can you think of anything more delicious for Thanksgiving dessert?  

5.  Having a bad day?  I'll fix it for you.  YOU'RE WELCOME.   

6.  Yes to absolutely everything on How Sweet It Is's gift guide for foodie freaks.  I want it all.  

7.  If you've been following my blog for any time you know that I rarely splurge on high-end makeup but I consider it every so often when I see awesome deals like this.  Sometimes you gotta treat yo'self.  

8.  The new Muppet Movie trailer!!! (!!!)  I'm not sure if I've expressed my absolute love and devotion for all things Muppets on this blog but let me do so now.  The Muppets are fantastic and wonderful and joyful and happy-making and I will forever love them.  This movie lookx adorable and I can't wait to see it.  

What's making you happy this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment