Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Throwback Thursday


1.  I'm the one OWNING that blue bikini.  Look how confident I am in that!  Ain't nobody gonna bring me down!  Imma' do me.  

2.  Realization:  The age of 4 is that last time I felt confident in swim attire.  Heavy stuff man.  

3.  Obvi, my older sis and I are getting ready to straight chill in that Care Bear lounging pool.  Not a care in the world.  Sippin' pina coladas and bathing in the sun.  Ok maybe not the pina coladas.  

4. I had quite a little bob going there.  And obviously, a strong bang.  My head was sort of meant for them.    

5.  I'm starting to think I was born wearing sunglasses.  My head was sort of meant for them. 

6.  You'll notice that even our sandals match our bathing suits.  My mom didn't miss a beat.  

7.  Possibly the last known photo when Sara was taller than me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment