Friday, July 19, 2013

Loving Lately

Wanna know what I'm loving lately?  


I know coconut water is all the rage these days but I really just couldn't get on board right away.  Every time I tried it, I was disappointed.  It wasn't coconut-y enough but it was also somehow TOO coconut-y.  It managed to taste thick and heavy to me.  It just seemed like it was trying to be something else.  Are you juice?  Are you water?  I need answers!  

So every few months I forced myself to buy coconut water because I was determined to make myself like it.  All the cool kids were doing it.  Finally, FINALLY I tried Zico's Tropical Flavor and it all made  sense.  It had the heft of juice (if juice can have heft) but it had the mild sweetness and lightness of traditional coconut water.  This Zico is flavored with guava, pineapple, and passionfruit and it's a real delight.  

What are you loving lately?             

No comments:

Post a Comment