Monday, May 25, 2015

Oh hi.

Remember me?  I'm the girl who used to post recipes and talk about mascara and stuff?  That was nice, right?  I should do that more…..

Or, like, at all.

So that's my plan now.  See, back in December I was FULL STEAM AHEAD.  Cranking out blog posts like it was my job.  (It's not, by the way.  I wake up early and go to an office for that).  So anyways, I've got a good momentum going and I'm posting like a mad woman and then BAM.



There's that.  And in case you don't get it, it's this:



So, naturally, I am ecstatic (!!!!!) and excited and nervous and terrified and all the things you're supposed to be when you have a baby for the first time.  Yay!  But I was also tired and blah and lethargic and in a funk for a few months.  Because that's also what happens when you get pregnant.  So I've been feeling pretty great lately, at 24 weeks along, and looking back it was nice to just relax and let myself chill without the pressure of work and blogging and pictures and editing.  I baked when I felt like baking.  And now I can blog because I feel like blogging.  And I really miss it.  So here I am.  Blogging again!

I've missed you internet!  Let's get reacquainted.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment