Monday, September 22, 2014

It's Love: Rimmel ScandalEyes Eyeshadow Paint

rimmel eyeshadow pain swatches
In the last few months, I've become a bit of an eyeshadow junkie.  I own far too many palettes than I care to admit and new formulas intrigue me.  But let's be real, I'm still a neutrals-lovin' gal to the core.  I'm not that adventurous.  

So these Rimmel ScandalEyes Eyeshadow Paints caught my eye.  They've got a decent selection of neutral shades and the paint formula with doe-foot applicator is unlike anything I own.  


rimmel eyeshadow pain swatches
If you love the Maybelline Color Tattoos (and who the heck doesn't), I have a sneaking suspicion that you'll love these too.  Imagine the Color Tattoos but on metallic steroids.  The color payoff is cuh-razy with these babies and it's easily my most metallic eye product.  

But the best part is the staying power.  Coming from an oily-lidded monster (hhiiii), this stuff does.not.budge.  You smudge a bit all over your lid and then you've got about one minute to sheer it out or blend the edges.  After that, these suckers are staying put.  Perfect for long days.  Or just normal days for oily-lidded monsters.  

rimmel scandaleyes eyeshadow paint swatches, rimmel peachy apricot swatch
L- Peachy Apricot, R- Rich Russet

I've got a total of 4 shades and I'm tempted to pick up a few more.  These are so great for quick makeup days when you still want to stand out a bit.  

Have you tried the Rimmel ScandalEyes Eyeshadow Paints?

post signature

1 comment: