Thursday, July 31, 2014

6 Things Making Me Happy This Week

That sweet sweet moment on Saturday morning when I enjoy a homemade iced coffee and watch the Food Network is calling to me!  I'm comin' Saturday! 

1.  This is just the saddest.  I actually don't find many food advertisements to be appetizing anyways (they always looks so plastic-y to me) but dang, those real pictures are rough.  Somebody doesn't know the value of some natural light.  #bloggersknowhatsup  

2.  Brownie Brittle!  Dyyiinnnggg.  I found Brownie Brittle a few weeks ago in my local grocery store and that stuff is like crack.  It's got the absolute essence of a brownie but it's crunchy and tastes light as air.  And it's 0 calories (in my mind)!  I wanted to try a homemade version but I never got around to testing it out.  This recipe is heading straight to the top of my list!  

3.  This is possibly the world's best pasta.  I haven't even tasted it but I'm confident I'm right.  

4.  The thing is, if I were to try this eye look myself, I would look like a 1980's prom queen who got caught in the rain.  There's just no way I could make it work.  But I so badly want to try!  So the question is, what day of the week is best to look like a 1980's prom queen who got caught in the rain?  

5.  I am 100% certain that this is what every yoga teacher wants to say.  I'd like to take a yoga class where people just be real with me.  

6.  Feel like I just need to tuck these affirmations away for a rainy day.       

What's making you happy this week?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment