Sunday, June 15, 2014

What's In My Bag

Ooooo, I'm gonna give you a little sneak peak into my bag!  I love reading/watching What's In My Bag posts because 1. I'm nosy and 2. I always find the best tips out of posts like that.  I love the idea of having the perfect little emergency kit in my bag at all times and I get the best ideas from other bloggers.

I use a small black zip bag to store all my beauty bits.  This one happens to be from Ipsy and it's the perfect size.  You can really find these anywhere and they're great to keep everything corralled in the same place.  

Ok here's what I have on hand:


1.  The Body Shop Aloe Lip Care
Having a lip moisturizer on hand at all times is a must.  I couldn't survive the day without it.  I love that this formula is super nourishing but also a teensy bit glossy.  I've somehow managed to stretch this tube for months of use!  It's magical.  

2.  E.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
If you're unfamiliar with this item, it's a lip treatment that is grainy and slightly oily and is meant to gently exfoliate the lips.  I actually love to carry this with me and do a quick mini lip treatment after lunch.  I find that my lipstick is completely worn at this point in the day so a quick treatment lets me start fresh and reapply.  

3.  E.l.f. Shine Eraser
These are basic oil blotting sheets and this variety runs a $1 a pack.  $1! Being naturally oily, I'd be nuts to leave the house without these.  I prefer blotting sheets to reapplying powder because it's just less fuss.

4.  Elizabeth and James Nirvana: Black
I got this cute little rollerball as a Sephora 100 point gift and I'm in love.  This scent is actually a bit heavier and muskier than I usually enjoy but something about it just works.  I love to do a quick refresher mid-day when I feel like my morning scent is fading fast.  

5.  Stella Rollerball
And because I am a woman obsessed with perfume, I've got another rollerball just for good measure.  I found Stella after seeking out Roses de Chloe and finding out there was no rollerball version.  The assistant at Sephora recommended this Stella as a similar scent and she was spot on.  It's rosey and floraly but not overwhelming.  A perfect feminine scent.  

6.  Revlon Lacquer Balm Stain and Milani Brilliant Shine Lipgloss
This part of my bag is a daily revolving door.  I always toss in the lip items I'm wearing for the day and make touchups as necessary.  

So what do you keep in your bag?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment