Saturday, April 26, 2014

Be back soon....

Yeah, it's been real quiet around these parts lately.  That's ok right?  It's just that these last few weeks have been a bit busy and bit rough for me.  My Grandma Anna passed away recently and I just haven't been able to bring myself to chat about makeup or cookies just yet.  I'll come around but sometimes a girl just needs a few days of family time, pajamas, and Food Network binge-watching ya know?  You know.  

Not only that, my wedding is in exactly two weeks.  TWO WEEKS.  If I'm not busy doing something for the wedding then I'm busy thinking about doing something for the wedding.  So, for the sake of my sanity, I may take a brief hiatus from blogging.  I fully intend to come back in full force after the wedding when I have the time and brain power to spare.  

Please don't forget me!  I'll be back soon.  I promise.    

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your grandma, but it is totally ok to take the time to enjoy your family and all the special wedding moments! Looking forward to your posts when you return :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much Nicole! Good to know you've got faith in me :)

      Delete