Friday, November 29, 2013

7 Things Making Me Happy This Week


1.  As much as I would love to say that I snapped the above photo, I cannot.  To start, I don't have a fireplace.  Also, my socks never match.  But doesn't it look so cozy?   

2.  Thanksgiving!!!  Yay!  How was your Thanksgiving? Mine was worth every last calorie.  

3.  This DIY Gift Guide.  Oh Em Gee guys.  That list has so many amazing and doable ideas.  I LOVE the idea of homemade gifts and I love receiving them too.  Let's see how many I manage to mess up this year.    

4.    What's your aura color?  This was sorta a funny quiz but my results were pretty spot on! I'm not usually into the spirits and chakras stuff but I love a good personality quiz.  

5.  GUYS.  This DIY Gel Manicure.  This could be HUGE for me.  My nails are the most chip-prone nails in the history of time.  No base coat, top coat, or polish formula can prevent chipping for me.  I just accepted my fate.  But!  I'm experimenting with this method this week and so far so good!  You better believe I'll report my findings soon.  

6.  Ladies, let's just all read this and take comfort in knowing that we're not alone.  #1 in particular is SO VERY TRUE.  

7.  Gingerbread Donut Muffins?  Dying now.  These look spectacular and perfect for Christmas morning.  Or a Tuesday.  Whatevs.    

What's making you happy this week?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Привет! Мне бы хотелось открыть салон парикмахерскую. У кого-то из читательниц есть опыт в этом? Очень большой выбор оборудования для салонов красоты. Кто может помочь советом? Какой магазин лучше выбрать для то чтобы купить Мезококтейли и это Косметика для химического пилинга. Я выбираю среди этих магазинов Spashop.com.ua, Venko.com.ua, Newfacebeauty.pl, Ukrmedgarant.com.ua.

    ReplyDelete