Thursday, October 31, 2013

6 Things Making Me Happy This Week

1.  Trips to Disney World! Ok well, my trip was last week but I'm still grateful for it this week too.  It was about as hot as the surface of the sun and we walked MILES AND MILES a day but a vacation is always a beautiful thing and I had a lovely time.  

2.  Fall weather!  My goodness I am just happy as a clam with the weather in Chicago.  Especially after spending a week on the surface of the sun, I'm so grateful for the chance to wear boots and scarves.  

3.  This SNL Wes Anderson spoof.  If you've seen any Wes Anderson films, you'll probably find this hilarious and spot on.  

4.  I finally got my hands on the Lorac Pro Palette.  I'm sure you'll see this surface in a beauty post in the near future because this palette is total perfection.  

5.  Pancetta at Aldi!  Do you shop at Aldi?  I practically live there because the prices are so amazing.  However, they tend not too carry many specialty items but that seems to be changing.  I've gotten almond milk, goat cheese, organic baby kale and now pancetta!  Aldi knows the way to this girl's heart (through meats and cheeses).   

6.  Pioneer Woman marathons.  Whenever I have a quiet Sunday morning to myself, I like to queue up a Pioneer Woman marathon on Food Network.  I'm a bona fide city girl but sometimes I could see myself living in the middle of nowhere and baking all day long.  

What's making you happy this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment