Monday, November 12, 2012

November Photo a Day Recap


Staring top right and working clockwise

11/5: 5 o'clock:  This is exactly what 5 o'clock looks like.  Well sometimes it still looks like my work desk.  But on this Monday, I was already on my way to the bus with a view of the Hancock.  

11/6 A Favorite Thing:  Book three of Game of Thrones.  Duh.  It's a major favorite thing.  So.many.things have happened in this book.  I can't even, guys.  I encourage you to join me in my obsession.  

11/7 Reflection:  This is what I call Jammie Time.  It's when I get home from work and immediately put pajamas on.  And I do mean immediately.  Am I the only one who does this?  Because in my opinion, nothing is as comforting as being completely swallowed in XXL pajama pants and a T shirt.  Except maybe a "bedtime bun."  That's a story for another time though.     

11/8 Something I do every day: Was this one a bit too obvious?  Aside from sleeping and eating, this is one of the only things I do literally every day.  Sadly, it seems to make no difference because according to my dentist, I need some extensive work done.  This is why I don't make regular dental appointments people! Only bad news results.  While we're on the topic, anyone wanna donate to my dental fund?  

11/9 Small:  No big deal, it's just MY UKELELE.  So full disclosure, I just got it, I don't know how to tune it and I certainly don't know how to play it.  But it's probably my ticket to stardom?  

 11/10: Can't Live Without: So this is a snapshot of mascara, chapstick and BB cream.  And the moment I took this picture for my "can't live without" category I realized what a terrible human being I am.  Any other person with a heart may have taken a picture of family, friends, pets, kids.  What was my reaction?  Makeup.  What does this say about my priorities?  I need to examine my life!  Thank goodness I didn't take a picture of butter though.  What would that have said about me?     

I'm excited to see what next week's challenge holds because if I had to guess, I'd say pajamas and Game of Thrones and makeup is about as exciting as my life gets right now.  This is what glamour looks like everyone!       

No comments:

Post a Comment